- 300 g of flour
- 150 g of water
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 g sugar (only if you use non-instant yeast)
- 1 sachet instant baking powder for savory preparations
- sliced mortadella to taste.
- stracchino cheese q.b.
- chopped pistachios to taste
- To prepare this recipe, put the flour, oil, and salt in a bowl, work with your hands, quickly, and add the water in a trickle. Add the instant yeast and always work without stopping so as not to create lumps. You will stop only when the dough has reached a suitable consistency. Place oil on a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
Take the dough and spread it out on the drip pan, apply a little pressure with your fingers and spread the oil and rosemary, a pinch of salt and bake in the oven at 180° for 25-30 minutes. When the time is up, take it out of the oven and lay the slices of mortadella, stracchino cheese and chopped pistachios on top.